Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, IntelliProcessing is developing a next-generation SaaS platform in the drug-testing space. We’re looking for a self-starting React developer to join our in-house team and build and maintain our core web product. As a lead engineer (other levels available), you will be responsible for many aspects of development and will play an important role in shaping the platform to best answer our clients’ needs.
Writing fresh code is exciting! but comes with a lot of responsibility. You should be someone with strong opinions, best-practices, and at least a few years of React experience to bring to the table. Good communication, both verbally and in writing, are crucial to the success of everyone involved. And forget months of stuffy boardroom discussions; we iterate quickly, and your code will make it to a production environment on a regular basis.
- Develop a full-stack web application using React, Serverless Framework, and MySQL
- Collaborate with business team to understand project requirements and translate them into technical specifications, including database schemas
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise during development and testing phases
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code, following best practices and coding standards
- Optimize application for performance and scalability
- Entirely remote, you set your working hours aside from the occasional mandatory meeting 9-5 MST
- 1099 6-12-month initial contract with room for extension and conversion to W-2 as desired.
- $38-68/hour DOE
- North America-based
- 20-40 hours of availability/week
- Willingness to complete a background check (this position may deal with sensitive data)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Familiarity with Git versioning
- Experience with Tailwind CSS, Cypress, Jest, Terraform, and/or AWS infrastructure knowledge
- Domain knowledge of the drug-testing/background-screen ecosystem
How to Apply
We believe the best engineers never stop learning. Even if you don’t feel you check every box on this job listing but are excited about learning new things on-the-fly, we would welcome you to apply.
Please send a copy of your resume or LinkedIn along with a link to a public website/portfolio/GitLab/GitHub account (if you have one) with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Availability (including earliest start date)
- Hourly rate
- Years of experience in related technologies