Lead Backend Engineer
IntelliProcessing is a Salt Lake City, Utah-based company currently building an exciting new SaaS platform in the drug-testing space. We’re looking for a self-starting .NET developer to join our fully-remote team to work on building out a headless API that will power our core product.
You should be someone with opinions, best-practices, and at least a few years of C#.NET experience to bring to the table. As one of the first members of our core dev team, good communication, both verbally and in writing, are crucial to the success of everyone involved.
And forget months of stuffy boardroom discussions; we iterate quickly, and your code will make it to a production environment on a regular basis.
We’re also looking for someone who is open to trying out new tools and technologies. With that in mind, even if you don’t feel you check every box on this job listing but are excited about learning new things on-the-fly, we would welcome you to apply.
– Entirely remote, you set your working hours (aside from the occasional mandatory meeting between 9 – 5 MST)
– 1099 6-12-month initial contract with room for extension
– $75 – $105 / hour DOE
– North America-based
– 20-40 hours of availability/week
– C# / .NET 5/6 with Entity Framework (EF) knowledge
– Basic MySQL knowledge (for working with EF and designing good database schemas)
Due to the potentially sensitive nature of this position, you may be asked to undergo a quick background check.
– React.js (frontend runs on this)
– Terraform on AWS (infra runs on this)
– Domain knowledge of the drug-testing/background-screen ecosystem
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your resume or LinkedIn along with a link to a public website/portfolio/GitLab/GitHub account (if you have one) with the following to email@example.com:
– Availability (including earliest start date)
– Hourly rate
– Average total years of experience working with C# / .NET
Looking forward to hearing from you!